I am a licensed psychologist (PSY 29643) specializing in neuropsychological and forensic evaluations. I have 10 years of education and training in clinical psychology and neuropsychology and extensive experience evaluating adults and adolescents for psychological and neuropsychological conditions.
- Mental Health Diversion: An Overview of the Legal Guidelines and Requirements
- MCAT Accommodations: 6 Questions Students Have About Academic Accommodations
- Immigration Hardship Evaluations: 5 Questions Applicants Have About Hardship Evaluations & Waivers
- VAWA Evaluations: 7 Common Questions Applicants Have About VAWA Evaluations and Petitions
- LSAT Accommodations: Everything You Need to Know About Academic Accommodations on the LSAT
- Alcohol-Induced Blackout: How Does Alcohol Impact Memory?